Here are five key reasons why you should choose Glendale:
1. Safety is our number one priority
Our excellent health and safety record recognises the precision and diligence of our staff training. Glendale ensures that only professionally trained and certified personnel undertake work and supervise those in training.
- Glendale is accredited to:
- CHAS (Contactors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme)
- The Arboricultural Association
- Achilles UVDB Verify
- ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004
2. A genuine partnership solution
We build close professional relationships to ensure we understand and meet the needs of our individual client.
3. A national company serving the local community
We offer a source of local employment and the opportunity to join us in enhancing local green spaces.
4. Expertly trained and insured staff
We employ professionally trained, registered and certified personnel. Our policy of continuing professional development ensures that all staff receive ongoing training and education and we are proud to run apprenticeship and training schemes nationwide.
5. Environmentally sound
All green waste generated by our activities is recycled in accordance with our environmental policy and procedures.